Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

Thank you for looking in on the inauguration of my first and only blog. I am hoping to create a forum for the free exchange of ideas within the religious and scientific communities. Lively debate is encouraged, personal attacks are not. Respect for other posters is essential for any meaningful dialog to take place.

I'd like to focus on the subject of evolution, although tangential references to other areas are quite welcome. Part of establishing one theory is discrediting other potential rivals, but I hope to see as much positive support for your own personal view as negative evidence against your opposing theory.

Although my own views are strongly in favor in Evolution, I hope that those on the other sides will not feel at all inhibited to give me your best shot. If anyone (ON EITHER SIDE) would like to guest author a post here, just let me know. No well-written and respectful essay will be turned down...

Thanks again for visiting!
Edward Oleander

No comments: